StringWorks Blog

Notes from the founder of StringWorks, Todd French. Please feel free to email me with your questions or comments, or even suggestions on blog topics I might tackle.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Amati cello on tour

For those of you who wish to see my copy of 'The King' cello by Andrea Amati and live in the Twin Cities area, it will be shown at the Suzuki Association of the Americas Convention May 26-29th in Minneapolis at the Convention Center.

We are encouraging players to come see and play the instruments, even the Amati cello - don't be shy! I remember fondly all the conventions I attended where the instruments were vastly available. The acoustics are terrible, but at least all instruments can be evenly judged since they all suffer from the same acoustical void in such a setting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home