StringWorks Blog

Notes from the founder of StringWorks, Todd French. Please feel free to email me with your questions or comments, or even suggestions on blog topics I might tackle.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's been a while, but I'm back...

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted here, but last night while driving, I thought of a good topic for the StringWorks blog, but now I cannot remember it. Still, posting even this alone gives me the chance to renew my activity with it, and if I ever recall the topic I wanted to write about, I can come back and post.

2 Comments:

Blogger gottagopractice said...

"A while" is an understatement! <g>

6:22 AM  
Blogger Todd French said...

Fair enough, gottagopractice...I'm willing to take any suggestions, too...

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home